Nearly every Wednesday I think to myself, “oh crap, I forgot to take pictures for What I Ate Wednesday“, then promptly forget about the whole thing until the following Wednesday.
This blog is not at all a food diary but I have gotten requests from readers to do a post on what I eat regularly.
I remembered this morning!
Pretty typical for me.
- Homemade plain yogurt made with grass-fed local milk with a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Lemon water (I start most mornings with either lemon water or water with a little raw apple cider vinegar for these reasons)
- Coffee! I usually take it black but it was extra thick this morning and I had some extra milk in the fridge
- A homemade, clean out the freezer, muffin that looks meh but taste rather good
- Almonds and my medicinal 2 Brazil nuts
Super typical lunch thrown together from fridge staples.
- Kale and radish greens mixed with preserved lemons, balsamic figs, miso, and apple cider vinegar
- Black beans
- 2 local, pastured eggs fried in coconut oil
Things I craved today but haven’t eaten: capers, cantaloupe and crackers. For real. How about you?