Sorry for the delay, I was knee deep in paint! I have undertaken the task of sprucing up the upstairs of the clinic and have a deadline of February 1st to finish! Yikes!
I have never considered myself particularly stylish. In fact, one of the most memorable parts of my sister’s (and maid-of-honor) rehearsal dinner speech was when she said she has always admired my style and loves getting my hand-me-down’s. She’s the big sister and I always thought that she was the stylish one!
You can imagine my surprise yesterday when I got notice that I received this from Dana over at My Little Celebration
The award badge comes with the following stipulations, I must
1. Make a post & link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!
1. I was born in a yurt on a farm in rural West Virginia.
2. I used to be embarrassed by the food in my house when friends would come over. Friend “What was that white stuff we ate for lunch”. Me “I don’t know, my parents are weird!”. Secretely I always knew it was tofu and I loved the stuff. Now I love introducing people to new foods and the less main-stream the better!
3. I secretly wish I was a jock. But I am SO not.
4. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a writer, singer, or visual artist “when I grew up”. I wouldn’t subject anyone to my voice but ironically the writing and visual art is coming to fruition through this blog!
5. My comfort meal is baked sweet potato, tofu with nutritional yeast, and steamed greens. Seriously.
For number’s 6 & 7 you get to ask the questions! What do you want to know?!
And to pass it on, here’s my top 5. Help me out with this one and nominate your favorite newly discovered blogger to receive the award for the other 5 slots.
- Allie, you are my kind of style, athletic, out-doorsy, wholistic.
- Cara, nice work keeping it healthy and stylish all the way in Korea!
- Angie, your generosity is always in style!
- Rosie, you are not only stylish but a cville girl at heart? You got my vote!
- Joanne, because, damn women, you deserve an award for keeping up with your life!
Do you have any nominees who deserve to be on this list? Send ’em my way!
Thanks again Dana!