August has brought with it a huge lack of motivation and enthusiasm in regards to two things that usually nourish my mind and soul; blogging and yoga.
For several weeks I have been acutely aware of my avoidance of both the mat and WordPress and both remind me daily of my neglegence; my mat sits unrolled in the corner of the living room and another morning rolls by without hitting “Publish”. It wasn’t until this morning, as I tried to envision both yoga and posting fitting into my day, that the similarity between the two hit me.
Yoga and blogging are both
- deeply personal paths.
- on-going practices that are more often about the journey, not the destination.
- best when practiced regularly.
- a beautiful and unique way to connect with others.
- mobile; they can travel with you!
- versatile; I can tailor my posts and my practice to suit my mood and needs.