Over the weekend I attended my first blog conference. The timing felt slightly ironic; a fitness bloggers event when I’ve been super slacking on both my exercise and writing lately. On the other hand, I think it was the kick in the ass I needed to rejuvenate me on both fronts.
- I drank a lot of coffee
- Fell for twitter (I still suck at tweeting but I’m starting to learn the language)
- And Hank Hanna (dudes got a hell of a sense of humor)
- Became the proud owner of my first item of pink…in my life! (thanks Reebok!)
- Got my liquid awesome on (thanks PuraVit, love this blue!)
- Was reminded, once again, that I’m kinda shy
- Got excited for Foodbuzz in San Francisco next month!!
- Was reminded, once again, that I need a tag line for gracefulfitness. Help! I would love your help coming up with a succinct description of what this blog is. If you are a regular reader than you are as qualified to do this as I am, maybe more! You will be rewarded for your efforts. Not only will I love you forever and profess this publicly but I will send you presents. Really.