In no particular order, here are some of the thoughts running through my head this cold and sunny Friday morning.
- I miss taking pictures. I find that I either see everything in the world as an opportunity to snap a shot or I completely forget to pick up my camera. These days fall into the latter camp but I would like to change that, I miss seeing the world in terms of frame, composition, and light.
- My momma made her kids the most amazing Valentine’s EVER!!! Check it out here.
- February is flying by! Talk about a short month, I feel like it started yesterday and will be over tomorrow!
- I love teaching. I’ve been teaching on and off since I was 18 and am so thrilled that the pleasure and satisfaction I get out of it keeps growing as I grow as a teacher. Right now I teach three Modern dance technique classes, two Barre Conditioning, and one mat Pilates class a week and love each and every one of them.
- Going out for Valentine’s Day brunch is just as good-maybe better-in my book than going out for Love Day dinner. Tate and I skipped the madness and had an awesome mid-morning meal at Bluegrass Grill. It was sweet and unique and a treat to go out like that on a Thursday morning. We stayed in last night and made ourselves an awesome dinner.
- As much as I love teaching I am feeling bored with A) my music options and B) my mat Pilates exercises. If you teach any studio classes I would LOVE some music recommendations and if you teach or do mat Pilates I would LOVE to hear what your favorite exercises are.
- I have been completely lost my motivation to cook. Meals these days revolve around veggies, beans, eggs, cheese, and yogurt. Boring (and delicious) sustenance food. I crave Spring and an abundance of fresh food.
- I’ve also lost my sweet tooth. I don’t really miss it at all but occasionally wish I had a desire to bake because that’s a lovely winter activity.
- I am really looking forward to a mellow, unplanned weekend. I have a lot of life stuff to catch up on-and sleep!