I want to write/blog so badly.
I think about it often, I try to start posts in my head, I even sit down to the blank “Add New Post” page but nothing comes out. Many times over the last month or two I’ve tried to reconcile that Gracefulfitness has had a good run and it’s cool, it’s totally fine, to let it go now, “gracefully”. But! I miss it!
So here I am, trying to put something down to get over that hurdle of the first post back after a long hiatus.
Random tidbits from the last six weeks;
- I finally learned to cook collard greens! And now they are one of my favorite greens (yes, higher on the list than kale). The beauty of collards is that they really need you to cook the shit out of them to be good (unlike kale and chard which get overcooked so easily and turn into an unappealing mush).
- My love for Pilates is reignited and I’m excited to practice more and maybe finally go after that reformer certification I’ve been dreaming of for years. Any recommendations on programs?
- Willie Nelson. The man kicks ass.
- Dancing is my happy place.
Photo credit: Brian Rimel
- Fall is lovely and sad and motivating, both in the garden and in life in general.
Miss you all, hope you’re well.