Friday Food Thoughts
- After a disappointing Summer garden I am looking forward to harvesting greens from the raised beds all Fall and Winter.
- The garden is finally producing cucumbers and green beans! And the basil is still kicking!
- I ♥ winter squash. Big time. Especially, you, Delicata.
- Kale is best eaten raw and regularly.
- Everything tastes better with coconut oil.
- I need to take advantage of all the fresh herbs outside my backdoor. Must make some herb salt! What’s your favorite thing to do with sage?
- Preserved lemons, nutritional yeast, and red chili flakes are among my kitchen staples.
- I haven’t wanted chocolate for months and with the change of weather I am craving it big time! Must whip up some ganache pies.
- With every garden tomato I bite into I am all too aware that it may be the last of the season.
What food thoughts are on your mind this Friday?